On the Grenoble site, the nodes are deployed at Inria Grenoble – Rhône-Alpes. They are spread across corridors of the the ground floor. This site is very popular for large network and multi-hop experimentations.
Grenoble testbed is deployed at a building scale, over the ground floor of Inria building, through corridors in the raised floors and dropped ceilings.
- The nodes in the raised floors are fixed horizontally under the tiles.
- The nodes in the dropped ceilings are fixed vertically to the wall at a height of 2.6 m and 3.2 m.
Here is the distribution of nodes by corridor:
- J corridor
- floor: m3-[1-69]
- ceiling: m3-[359-380], a8-[1-58]
- F1 corridor:
- floor: m3-[70-94]
- ceiling: a8-[59-77]
- F2 corridor:
- floor: m3-[95-178]
- F3 corridor:
- floor: m3-[179-205]
- ceiling: a8-[78-94]
- F4 corridor:
- floor: m3-[206-289]
- ceiling: a8-[95-148]
- G corridor:
- floor: m3-[290-358]
- ceiling: a8-[149-228]
See the video and photos below to visit the deployment across the building.
Some IoT-LAB A8-M3 boards deployed in Grenoble are equipped with a GPS chip. It allows to synchronize precisely data collection from these nodes together. They are located near the GPS antenna repeater at the corner of corridor J and F.
Here is the list of these 32 nodes:
- a8-1, a8-3, a8-4, a8-8,
- a8-10, a8-11, a8-13, a8-15,
- a8-16, a8-19, a8-20, a8-59,
- a8-61, a8-63, a8-65, a8-68,
- a8-70, a8-129, a8-130, a8-131,
- a8-132, a8-134, a8-135, a8-136,
- a8-137, a8-138, a8-139, a8-142,
- a8-143, a8-144, a8-147, a8-148
And its abbreviated form: