Workshop Internet Of Things / Equipex FIT IoT-LAB
October 14-15, 2015, Lille
After the first FIT IoT-LAB workshop last year in Grenoble, which hosted 70 attendees, we propose a second edition in Lille on October 14 & 15, 2015.
This workshop has the dual purpose of allowing exchanges on research and presenting talks and tutorials on various topics in the IoT domain. It specifically targets experimentation through testing, verification, deployment, integration, management and federation of experimental platforms. It will bring together people from academia and industry, in several areas of research so that they can exchange ideas about the current and the future of the IoT.
The first day will be dedicated to conference sessions; the second day to tutorials on using FIT IoT-LAB.
The project – Future Internet of Things (FIT) – is one of 52 winning projects from the first wave of the French Ministry of Higher Education and Research’s “Équipements d’Excellence” (Equipex) research grant programme.
Date & Location
October 14-15, 2015Inria Lille – Nord Europe
Parc scientifique de la Haute-Borne, 40, avenue Halley – Bât A – Park Plaza
59650 Villeneuve d’Ascq – France
Registration is free of charge, but mandatory.
Registration deadline: October 12, 2015
Wednesday, October 14: Conference Sessions
Location : amphi, Bat. B
- 09:30 – 09:45 Welcome – Coffee
- 09:45 – 12:00
- “OneLab and FIT Equipex” by Timur Friedman (UPMC)
- “FIT IoT-LAB” by Eric Fleury (ENS Lyon / Inria)
- “Connected Agriculture” by Roberto Quilez (Weenat)
- “SensorLab2” by Quentin Lampin (Orange Labs)
- 12:00 – 13:30 Lunch break
- Visit of the facility
- 13:30 – 17:30
- “Can experiments lead to scientific results?” by Georgios Z. Papadopoulos (Université de Strasbourg)
- “Controlled Mobility in the Internet of Things” by Milan Erdelj (UTC Compiègne)
- “OpenWSN: Implementing the Internet of (Important) Things” by Thomas Watteyne (Inria)
- “RIOT: the developer-friendly OS for the Internet of Things” by Emmanuel Baccelli (Inria)
Thursday, October 15: Tutorial Sessions*
Location : salle plénière, Bat. A
You will work by pair on your own computer. So please bring your laptop.
- 09:30 – 10:00 Welcome – Coffee
- 10:00 – 12:30
- IoT-LAB demo
- First experiment and monitoring devices
- Contiki’s uIPv6 stack & tools
- detailed program and instructions
- 12:30 – 13:30 Lunch break
- 13:30 – 17:00
- RIOT by Oliver Hahm (Inria)
- OpenWSN by Xavier Vilajosana (UOC)
* This program may change slightly.
- Nathalie Mitton, Inria Lille, Research Scientist
- Julien Vandaeële, Inria Lille, Research Engineer
- Gaëtan Harter, Inria
- Frédéric Saint-Marcel, Inria
- Guillaume Schreiner, Université de Strasbourg
- Julien Vandaële, Inria