RIOT Summit IoT-LAB tutorial
Hands-on Practice with a Very Large Scale Testbed for the Internet of Things
FU Berlin, July 16, 2016
0.a Platform Overview
The platform can be accessed through the web portal or using provided command-line tools. In addition, the platform offers a hosted environment on SSH front-ends, featuring pre-installed CLI Tools, target architectures cross-compiler toolchains, experiments results, and access to devices serial ports.
Source code and technical documentation is available on github.com/iot-lab.
0.b Accounts, SSH keys, CLI-Tools
- Log into the Webportal
- Configure Your SSH Access in Webportal
- Modify your password in Webportal (Edit my Profile)
1. First Experiment on M3 nodes
2. Using A8 nodes
3. Submit an experiment using CLI tools
- Submit an experiment using the CLI tools
- Exercise: submit an experiment on A8 nodes using the CLI tools