The Rocquencourt testbed is located at Inria Paris – Rocquencourt.
- 200 A8 nodes, all equipped with GPS
- 10 deployed outside – identifiers between 166 and 175
- A set of GPS repeaters are relaying the GPS signal indoor
- 24 M3 nodes
- 120 WSN430 nodes
The platform is located in the basement of a building, in particular in two rooms (open room and closed room) and a corridor in between.
- Closed room: 12.85 m x 6.81 m
- Open room: 12 m x 8.6 m
- Corridor: 41.5 m x 1.50 m
Nodes are horizontally spaced by 1.2 m. They form 3 parallel plans:
- Z1 plan: 0.2 m from the ground
- Z2 plan: 1.1 m from the ground
- Z3 plan: 2 m from the ground